Goat Yoga! Sunday, May 21 1 - 4 PM
- About: Have you always wanted to try goat yoga?!?! Do you want to play with adorable baby goats? Do you want to support veterans and rescued horses? And do you want to enjoy a yummy BBQ lunch on a picturesque farm in southwest Virginia? This event will allow you to do all of that! ALL proceeds from this event will be donated to New Freedom Farm, a sanctuary for slaughter-bound horses and veterans alike.
- Details: Approximate schedule of events ~ 1:00pm – meet and greet with the goats of Goat Gurus; 1:15pm-2:00pm Goat Yoga class; 2:00pm-2:15pm goat selfies!; 2:30pm BBQ cookout and socializing
- A photographer will be at this event if you would like an individual photo session with our goats! We will also have goats milk soap available for purchase, as well as a gift basket raffle (all raffle proceeds donated to New Freedom Farm).
- To purchase tickets, please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/goat-yoga-fundraiser-tickets-34179005325
- For more information, check out Goat Gurus' website, as well as the Facebook event page